Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Arts Plan open houses - tonight is at the Acadia Recreation Complex 7-9 pm

Dear Suburban Artist Network!

It's been a while.  Geoff and I have been working hard with an incredible group of people, from the Acadia Strong Neighbourhood Initiative, friends and neighbours, local businesses, and the City of Calgary Parks to create the Acadia Community Garden.  We are starting our build June 1st. We are interested in connecting with artists for art in the garden in the coming years.  Please let me know if you are interested in learning more.  We are looking for people with a connection to Acadia - live/work/play/worship/school/alumi/ - be prepared to share your Acadia connection with us :)

I hope you can make it out to one of the Arts Plan open houses.  The link for the dates is below.
http://artsplan.ca/content/phase-iii-open-house-dates

Tonight's open house is at the Acadia Recreation Complex at 7-9 pm.


I am trying to learn the CADA peer network for individual artist so I can update artista bout the Suburban Artist Network there as well. Please let me know if you are interested in joining and I can send you the link.

Sincerely,

Corinne Sandhurst
corinne.sandhurst@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment